Saturday, November 12, 2011

Back from space

Finally! Took me a whole day to get this blog up. It's not complete but I guess I'll take my time to construct as we go on.

For my first time readers, hi! My name is Kei. I am a creative director & musician based in Singapore.



( I know smoking is gross it's just a picture, get over it. )



You can read my old post here www.xanga.com/smack_kei. Please do not cut your wrist after reading it, some post can be quite depressing. As for my past readers. Welcome back!

In a blink of an eye 2 years has passed since I last seriously blogged. As my first official written post, I'll refrain from any bitchin' or rants. Let this be a casual shout out to my bros and close friends. "Friends as in those I hang out with and not those that only contact me when they have nothing better to do. Lol. Shall leave my comments on "friendship" for another day.

Last but not least~~~ my haters :) I can't thank you guys enough to stick by my side for the longest time. Being around through all my happiness surpassing the loyalty shown by some of my fans. Without you there wouldn't be me today. Hope you still continue your stalking, flaming and hating :)

Sincerely
Kei

6 comments:

xiaoqing♥Aki said...

I like your banner!

Yuki :] said...

Hyung nim! We so long never hang out liao lei!

Smack「✖」Kei 景 said...

Thanks! XQ :). Yuki long long long time!

Yuri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yuri said...

I love your layout and blog :]

Smack「✖」Kei 景 said...

Thanks Yui! ^^

Search This Blog